Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A clear vision or a mud on the windshield?

I am slowly becoming more comfortable with the program. The initial panic settled in for a while and gave way to a growing confidence that we can do it. After going through the steps of working through the two units, I feel less anxious even though the total relief is not anticipated any time soon. However, healthy anxiety never hurt anyone:) !!! Before school starts, I will need to browse the wvwiki and the SRMS sites and add more RSS feeds to the Google Reader to become as prepared as I can be for the upcoming school year. However, the method of trial and error as well as tweaking the instruction to fit the student needs and frantically emailing Denise, Lee, or Stewart will be invaluable in the process of learning to facilitate this course. Sounds like a great year ahead of us!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be fine. The main thing is not to let it stress you out. Do the lessons as the students do the lessons. Let the students help you and other students. It was a very rewarding first year for me and I hope this year students will go above and beyond what students did last year.

Mrs. Garrett said...

We can tackle anything together, Inga!! :)