Friday, August 29, 2008
Finally, the first week is over...
Now I can take a breather, as this week involved a lot of running and lots of lack of structure in my day. However, now the students are feeling more comfortable with the wikis and have started conquering the world of blogs. And they are not doing too bad! I was impressed with their ease of communication about their beginning life in Globaloria. I am also learning alongside the students. We have introduced them to creative commons, which I am still quite confused about. Do we use any images we can find through that site or need to be picky? I migh sound like a food for wondering about that but I'd rather ask. Yesterday I spent considerable amount of time putting the profile links on the wiki user gallery- I am getting more and more comfortable with using the provided templates instead of shying away from adding something new or something I don't know how to add to the wiki. I might even become comfortable with Flash before the year is over:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have to see what they creator has chosen within the creative commons structure. You can watch these videos to learn more. Video Check out the last one, first.
You can add anything you want to the wiki and really not worry about it. It saves everything in the revisions and you can always go back or delete. To create a new page, just type the name into the search box. When it doesn't find it, you will get an option to create the page. Just click the link and start editing. remember to add a link to the new page on an existing page so you can find it later. But you can always look in the changes to find it.
Good Luck. I hoped that I helped you!
Lee
Post a Comment