This week I tried to recuperate from the intensive workshop and all te Flash fun we have had:)! However, before I forget everything, I have decided to go back to Flash tutorials and review the content because, even having retained quite a few things, I've completely missed the motion tween as well as some other animation "tricks" in Brian's arsenal. So far, I haven't taken time to go back to my part of the game to start working on finishing it up, but it's in my plans for the weekend before the very busy week in Morgantown TLI. I know that Denise worked on some parts of the game, so GO DENISE! I am sooo happy you are on my team!
Well, wish me luck as I will endeavor to go back to the game!
1 comment:
Ingrida,
It is great that you are going back and working through the Flash work. Don't get too frustrated if it takes a little while to figure it out. Be sure to post your work up to the educator's wiki. And you really ARE lucky to have Denise on your team.
Post a Comment