Well, today has eased my learning pains a little bit in the morning, but the introduction to drawing in flash has proven to be a tough undertaking. However, I have a great group of people in the team who are always ready to help out. Even though I still feel very uneasy about different concepts, my hope is that my students will help me learn alongside with them and that the program will be successful at our school.
So far the workshop has been very informational. I have learned tons of new stuff which I will be able to use in my language arts classroom. It's great that we could take litte baby steps in learning about technology, as it gave me more confidence and did not drive me completely insane, I don't do well with out-of-comfort zones:)!
So far, so good. We'll see what tonight and tomorrow holds.
1 comment:
Ingrida, Great post. It is great to have you in the program. Keep up the good work. It is exciting to hear that you have learned things that translate well to your other classes.
Lee
Post a Comment